Will you still be delivering everyday flowers?
- Effective Feb 1, 2020, we will no longer be taking orders for, or delivering, everyday flowers.
When will be the last day for everyday flower deliveries?
- The last day we will be delivering everyday flowers will be Friday, January 31.
I am looking to send a sympathy arrangement - will you continue to do funeral and celebration of life work?
- During the flower season please reach out as we would be honoured to commemorate your family or friend. In the off season, we will no longer be offering floral services for celebrations of life.
I am thinking about getting married next winter - can I get my wedding blooms through Petals?
- Yes! Our main focus moving forward will be on designing the very best in year-round wedding blooms. Please reach out and we would be happy to discuss your floral vision!
Will you be offering your summer CSA (flower subscription) program?
- As we transition into this new format, our CSA program is currently under review.
I am planning a large event next year - are you able to help?
- We love event florals! While we will give each request special consideration, we will primarily do event florals during the summer and fall months. This allows us to use blooms fresh from the flower field - giving you excellent value and sustainably grown flowers for your event. Please reach out to discuss your needs and we will let you know if Petals Flower Co can supply and design flowers for your event.
Does this mean your hours will change?
- Petals Flower Co. has always been an appointment-only flower studio and this will remain the same as we transition to our new model.
Will you be attending the Shelburne Farmers’ Market for the 2020 season?
- We will not be attending the Shelburne Farmers’ Market for the 2020 season.
What about holidays? Will you be offering flowers for Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day?
- We will not be offering Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day blooms.
Will you still host workshops?
- Yes, we will be offering workshops! We are hoping to keep the focus of our workshops on the flower field and growing techniques. Stay tuned!
Will you be offering pop-up shops?
- It is our hope to offer pop-up shops during our growing season. We may even have a pop-up wagon at the end of our driveway during the weeks that the flower field is especially productive! We will advertise any pop-ups on Facebook and Instagram.
Will you be doing the Have a Heart campaign this year?
- We believe that giving back to our community is very important. While we won’t be doing the Have A Heart Campaign this year, we will be exploring new and thoughtful ways to give back to our community through fundraising initiatives.